Each LNF program was developed with one person in mind.
Our approach holistically addresses a survivor's needs on their journey to safety and wholeness.
- We are committed to providing members of the under-served and under-represented community including human trafficking survivors, foster, system involved and/or transitional aged youth, teenage parents, etc. an opportunity to compete for professional careers in sustainable industries.
- Our program provides immediate employment opportunities in our Love Never Fails Community Store as well as access to our Career Closet for those preparing for interviews in other industries.
- IT Biz is a 14-week program that will provide technology and entrepreneurial training as well as life skills support to members of the underserved and underrepresented community helping them to secure financially sustainable careers.
- These programs are supported by Alameda County's AC Hire program, Wells Fargo, Cisco Systems and our many community partners and volunteers.
- Access to safe housing is crucial for a survivor's journey to wholeness and restoration. The current housing crisis has left many homeless and vulnerable.
- To address the dire need, Love Never Fails launched the I AM House of Restoration in March 2015. The I AM House is an 18-month, trauma informed program that provides safe housing and services to an average of 26 women survivors and their children a year.
Love Never Fails, 3Strands Global, and Frederick Douglass Family Initiatives, in partnership with the CA Department of Education and the CA Office of the Attorney General, have joined together in the fight against human trafficking to launch a statewide prevention education initiative called PROTECT.
The joint mission is to reduce the vulnerability of children by identifying and preventing human trafficking using a standardized trauma informed education curriculum and systematic delivery methodology. To learn more about this initiative go to protectnow.org.
- Love Never Fails and PROTECT supported the passing of AB 1227: Human Trafficking Prevention Education and Training Act. The bill was sponsored by PROTECT partner, 3Strands Global. Read their press release here.
- CSEC Education Resources:
- Mentors 4 Positive Change was developed to support survivors and at-risk youth in their life’s journey. Our goal is for mentees to gain a sense of belonging and acceptance by inviting them to participate in a 1-on-1 relationship which provides access to safe and enriching activities that empower them to make positive life choices.
- Click here for more info.
SEARCH AND RESCUE:
- Project Look 4 Me volunteer staff is comprised of private investigators, off duty law enforcement and military personnel and justice oriented community members. Together we focus on organizing searches and assist in creating and distributing missing person flyers.
- Love Never Fails participates in a number of events each year to provide the community with education on human trafficking and resources for services. Love Never Fails also participates in multiple human trafficking task forces and coalitions to work together with our partners to address this issue.